This is our family! Ryan and I have been married 17 years. We have 3 boys, Logan is 16, Braden is 12,Micah is 8 and Boston is 4 months. Ryan has his own business in RealEstate and I am doing hair! We live in sunny St.George and love it.
Oh my gosh...he is so cute!! I can't believe I haven't even seen him! It's different now that my parents moved away from Ferron...I haven't really seen anybody in a long time! We were going to get together with you guys when you were all at Steve and Joans but Darc called and told us about the water crisis!! Anyway...super cute kids!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh...he is so cute!! I can't believe I haven't even seen him! It's different now that my parents moved away from Ferron...I haven't really seen anybody in a long time! We were going to get together with you guys when you were all at Steve and Joans but Darc called and told us about the water crisis!! Anyway...super cute kids!
Post a Comment