Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas 2008


Logan with CRAZY Christmas morning hair!


A st.George man (we had a snow day)

This was our favorite gift


Hanging out at the time share with Candice and Brian





Enjoying the snow Christmas eve

6 comments:

barbara beck said...

I love the pics! keep them coming!! Boston is Ryan Jr. I feel like! and HE is so dang CHUNKY MONKEY i love it!!! Glad you guys had a nice Christmas We love you!

Burke Family said...

So fun to see pics of your family. We miss you guys! Little Boston is ADORABLE! Can't wait to see him.

Hall Family said...

Oh my gosh Tame Boston is so so precious. I need to swueeze his cheeks and I need to soon. Who did ya'lls pictures? Hope all is well with number 4. Three is crazy for me

Tasha said...

Ok...I can't believe that I'm the first person to comment on the snowman?!? Are you serious...that's not a small snowman!! Boston is so cute! He's a plump little man...that's the way I like them! It looks like you guys had a fun (and white) Christmas!!

courtnee said...

Ryan and Tame,
This is the Justice's from Huntington it is crazy this blogging stuff. It is nice to see your family-we have four boys too, we can relate. Chris said just the other day (honestly) I wonder how Ryan is doing I have not see him in a long time.?
Best wishes,
Chris and Courtnee Justice

Steph said...

It's fun to see all your photos. Your gets are getting way too old. Your baby is beautiful!