Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome our new baby ♥BOSTON♥

Welcome our new baby, Boston Grant Burke
He was 6lbs and 19in long.



9 comments:

Bryan and Candice said...

He is so sweet!!!!

barbara beck said...

He looks so perfect, cant wait to meet him in person!

Amy B. said...

Hi Tame, What a sweet baby. Wow 4 boys! Curt is a little envious that ryan has boys. Have fun with that cute new baby. Love ya, Amy

Rachel Smith said...

Tame, It's rachel smith (Barb's friend) He is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Hall Family said...

Tame He is perfect and tiny and adorable! I love your pictures

Burke Family said...

he is soooo cute! we wish we could see him so bad!

Burke Family said...

he is soooo cute! we wish we could see him so bad!

Megan said...

Just wanted to say hi and your little one is adorable and I love that name! I can't believe how big your boys are!

MOM said...

I think my comment went on the other picture (of Micah). I just wondered if you have any recent pictures of baby Boston.
Love, Grandma Joni